Honda Civic 9º facelift (2015)  
Respuesta

Herramientas
Viejo 22-feb-2015, 16:38   #91
MSGVII
*AutoBan Spam/Flood/Troll*

Sep 2012 | 24.379 Mens.
Lugar: Barcelona|Kiev

Ferrari 458 Speciale, 430 Scuderia y Huracan.

Lo que tendrían que cambiar es la trasera que es vomitiva
MSGVII está desconectado   Responder Con Cita

Viejo 23-feb-2015, 13:05   #92
willi051
海賊王

Mar 2014 | 17.164 Mens.
Lugar: Norte

Un rotativo y un biplaza

Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por MSGVII Ver Mensaje
Lo que tendrían que cambiar es la trasera que es vomitiva
El otro día vi un Tourer y no me pareció feo. Esto es el mundo al revés, la ranchera más bonita que el normal.

willi051 está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 10-sep-2015, 10:52   #93
A.P.M.
Mira el avatar

Feb 2007 | 89.707 Mens.
Lugar: Asturias

1.2 +turbado

Honda presenta en Frankfurt el Honda Civic Tourer Active Life concept car

http://www.worldcarfans.com/11509109...e-life-concept

Nota de prensa, en inglés
HONDA TO SHOWCASE THE CIVIC TOURER ACTIVE LIFE CONCEPT AT 2015 FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW

- Civic Tourer Active Life Concept makes its debut
- GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title-holding Civic Tourer 1.6 i-DTEC on display on Honda stand

Honda will reveal the Civic Tourer “Active Life Concept” at this year’s Frankfurt Motor Show, underlining the Tourer’s class leading cargo space and versatility within the C-segment. The Concept study shows that style and space can work together; a custom paint colour further enhances the sleek and sporty exterior and an accessorised interior demonstrates the Concept’s suitability for an active lifestyle and the needs of its customers.

Utilising the unique centre fuel tank layout, the Civic Tourer Active Life Concept makes full use of its 1668 litres* trunk space and a low loading height. Features include a smart loading rack capable of transporting two bicycles, along with a retractable arm which can be extended from the rack, making maintenance and repairs easier. Other maintenance accessories include a built in integrated air pump, a large light located on the tailgate, an extended shade area and a retractable bench making the Concept an ideal vehicle for cycling enthusiasts. Further accessories include a toolbox, bottle holder, water tank and a front wheel holder which are all integrated within the trunk side lining. Other clever storage solutions include a special aero shape roof box designed to accommodate essential cycling accessories such as shoes and helmets.

The dynamic exterior styling of the Civic Tourer Active Life Concept reflects the sporty and active lifestyle of the customer; featuring a custom blue paint finish with a lower gun metallic gradation and a silver roofline which help accentuate the Civic Tourer’s sleek styling and aerodynamic design. New 18-inch alloy wheels and a custom design rear bumper further highlight the Civic Tourer’s sporty characteristics.

The interior also features a customised theme; blue stitching can be found on the steering wheel and on the gear shift, along with a sporty black roof lining, which is also found on the Civic Sport and Civic Type R.

The front seats combine both suede and leather and feature a carbon tape with blue piping that runs along the centre and along the upper outer areas of the seat, continuing into the suede door lining.

Of course, space doesn’t have to come at the cost of efficiency, and to demonstrate that belief, and proving in emphatic terms the efficiency of the new i-DTEC engines from Honda’s Earth Dreams Technology series, the Honda Civic Tourer 1.6 i-DTEC recently set a new GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for fuel efficiency. The 25-day ‘real-world’ challenge in June saw the car average 2.82 litres per 100km (100.31mpg) in a 13,498km (8,387 mile) drive across 24 contiguous EU countries.

See the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title-holding Civic Tourer 1.6 i-DTEC and the Civic Tourer Active Life Concept as well as Honda’s new model range displayed at this year’s Frankfurt Motor Show at stand B11 in Hall 9.0 (15-16 September).

* Seats down, up to roof lining

Transformers vol.3 | Plataforma MCU - nº10 | Plataforma Star Wars Nº90 | PALEOPLATAFORMA: Paleomiembro Nº 10 | Plataforma - A L I E N - Nº: 1
A.P.M. está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 10-sep-2015, 11:48   #94
D4k0t4
Zipp404_man

Ago 2011 | 6.352 Mens.
Lugar: Vigo, Galicia
A mi sin ser un coche que no me mola, ayer ví uno con el acabado sport (acentos en negro) y cambió mi opinión.

"Militante del LEÓN y del CHEVRÓN y Simpatizante del ROMBO, Siempre!"
D4k0t4 está desconectado   Responder Con Cita

Viejo 10-sep-2015, 11:54   #95
VTEC-TypeR
Mar 2007 | 35.714 Mens.

Jun 2008 | 13.984 Mens.
Lugar: Barcelona

Opel Astra TDS (no gira)

Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por A.P.M. Ver Mensaje
Honda presenta en Frankfurt el Honda Civic Tourer Active Life concept car

http://www.worldcarfans.com/11509109...e-life-concept

Nota de prensa, en inglés
HONDA TO SHOWCASE THE CIVIC TOURER ACTIVE LIFE CONCEPT AT 2015 FRANKFURT MOTOR SHOW

- Civic Tourer Active Life Concept makes its debut
- GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title-holding Civic Tourer 1.6 i-DTEC on display on Honda stand

Honda will reveal the Civic Tourer “Active Life Concept” at this year’s Frankfurt Motor Show, underlining the Tourer’s class leading cargo space and versatility within the C-segment. The Concept study shows that style and space can work together; a custom paint colour further enhances the sleek and sporty exterior and an accessorised interior demonstrates the Concept’s suitability for an active lifestyle and the needs of its customers.

Utilising the unique centre fuel tank layout, the Civic Tourer Active Life Concept makes full use of its 1668 litres* trunk space and a low loading height. Features include a smart loading rack capable of transporting two bicycles, along with a retractable arm which can be extended from the rack, making maintenance and repairs easier. Other maintenance accessories include a built in integrated air pump, a large light located on the tailgate, an extended shade area and a retractable bench making the Concept an ideal vehicle for cycling enthusiasts. Further accessories include a toolbox, bottle holder, water tank and a front wheel holder which are all integrated within the trunk side lining. Other clever storage solutions include a special aero shape roof box designed to accommodate essential cycling accessories such as shoes and helmets.

The dynamic exterior styling of the Civic Tourer Active Life Concept reflects the sporty and active lifestyle of the customer; featuring a custom blue paint finish with a lower gun metallic gradation and a silver roofline which help accentuate the Civic Tourer’s sleek styling and aerodynamic design. New 18-inch alloy wheels and a custom design rear bumper further highlight the Civic Tourer’s sporty characteristics.

The interior also features a customised theme; blue stitching can be found on the steering wheel and on the gear shift, along with a sporty black roof lining, which is also found on the Civic Sport and Civic Type R.

The front seats combine both suede and leather and feature a carbon tape with blue piping that runs along the centre and along the upper outer areas of the seat, continuing into the suede door lining.

Of course, space doesn’t have to come at the cost of efficiency, and to demonstrate that belief, and proving in emphatic terms the efficiency of the new i-DTEC engines from Honda’s Earth Dreams Technology series, the Honda Civic Tourer 1.6 i-DTEC recently set a new GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title for fuel efficiency. The 25-day ‘real-world’ challenge in June saw the car average 2.82 litres per 100km (100.31mpg) in a 13,498km (8,387 mile) drive across 24 contiguous EU countries.

See the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS title-holding Civic Tourer 1.6 i-DTEC and the Civic Tourer Active Life Concept as well as Honda’s new model range displayed at this year’s Frankfurt Motor Show at stand B11 in Hall 9.0 (15-16 September).

* Seats down, up to roof lining
Hostia pues el familiar asi me gusta

Peña Merengue nº769
VTEC-TypeR está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 10-sep-2015, 12:15   #96
CX GTi Turbo-2
6th anniversary

Ago 2013 | 21.040 Mens.
Lugar: CL-612

Volvo C70 2.3 T5, Mazda3 2.2 Sky-D

Tiene un diseño tramboliko.
CX GTi Turbo-2 está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 10-sep-2015, 12:22   #97
vicius23
ForoCoches:sehcoCoroF

May 2004 | 26.113 Mens.
Lugar: Salamanca

Jaibrid

Impresionante el concept del tourer... y maravillosa elección esas De Rosa para las fotos.

vicius23 está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 10-sep-2015, 12:26   #98
Balilla
Forocochia14

Dic 2004 | 23.118 Mens.
Lugar: La tierra es del viento.

Un par de ellos.

Si miráis la trasera del nuevo Prius, esta os parecerá hasta bonita.

Las opiniones aquí vertidas pueden serlo bajo la influencia de alcohol y drogas.
PEÑA MERENGUE ForoCoches Carné de socio nº 261
Balilla está desconectado   Responder Con Cita

Respuesta

Regresar   Inicio | ForoCoches > Zona ForoCoches > ForoCoches
Herramientas

[ VERSIÓN MÓVIL ]
Info Legal | Privacidad | Cookies | Notificaciones | Normas de uso | Publicidad | Updates | Stats | Ayuda | Invitaciones | Contacto