Lugar: Asturias

1.2 +turbado

Talking Subaru Impreza facelift (2015)

5 puertas

4 puertas

Interior

http://www.carscoops.com/2014/09/sub...za-modest.html

Nota de prensa, en inglés
2015 SUBARU IMPREZA® GETS NEW LOOK, NEW REFINEMENTS AND NOW OFFERS EYESIGHT® DRIVER ASSIST TECHNOLOGY

- Revised front styling with new headlights, grille and bumper
- Rear Vision Camera standard across line
- Award-Winning EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology now available
- Lineartronic® CVT now standard on 2.0i Premium
- Enhancements make cabin quieter
- New infotainment systems and features
- Upgraded interior trim
- Improved mileage - continues to deliver best fuel economy of any gasoline all-wheel drive passenger car available: now 28 mpg city / 37 mpg highway / 31 mpg combined

CHERRY HILL, NJ – Subaru of America, Inc., which has posted record-breaking sales every year for the past six years, has introduced a comprehensively upgraded Impreza® line of compact 4-door and 5-door models for 2015. The Impreza joins the Legacy®, Outback® and Forester® lines in offering the brand's innovative, award-winning EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology, which includes Adaptive Cruise Control, Pre-Collision Braking and Vehicle Lane Departure Warning.

All Impreza models are powered by a 148-hp 2.0-liter Subaru BOXER engine and feature standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive. For 2015, the Lineartronic CVT is now standard for the Premium and Limited trims and it has been tuned to provide a more natural stepped shift pattern. A 5-speed manual continues as standard in the base 2.0i and the Sport Premium trims.

The 2015 Impreza offers improved fuel economy, strengthening its position as offering the highest fuel economy of any gasoline All-Wheel Drive car offered in the United States. Its EPA estimated ratings of up to 28 mpg city / 37 mpg highway and 31 mpg combined for models with the Lineartronic® continuously variable transmission (CVT) are comparable with front-wheel drive cars.

New Look, New Value
The 2015 Impreza debuts revised front styling with a new front bumper, grille and headlights that give it a closer kinship to the all-new 2015 Legacy®. A new exterior mirror enhances aerodynamics, as does a low-profile trunk spoiler on 4-door models. The sedans also feature LEDs (light emitting diodes) for the center high mounted stoplight.

Impreza's updated design includes new measures to make the ride quieter, including additional sound deadening and thicker side glass windows with improved sealing. A quick-ratio electric power assisted steering, standard on all models, enhances handling agility.

Already one of the best-equipped models in its segment, the Impreza gains additional standard features to enhance value for 2015. The base 2.0i model gains standard cruise control and a touch-screen infotainment system, and all trims now have a standard Rear Vision Camera and one-touch lane changer feature for the turn signals.

On Limited, Sport Premium and Sport Limited trims, exterior mirrors feature integrated turn signals. The Limited and Sport Limited trims also have new "welcome" lighting and an upgraded instrument cluster with center-mounted LCD color display and a steering wheel mounted control switch. Keyless Access with Push-Button Start system and PIN code access are new options on the 4-door Limited and Sport Limited.

EyeSight Driver Assist Technology is available for 2.0i Limited 4-door and 2.0i Sport Limited; models equipped with EyeSight also come with new Steering-Responsive Fog Lights. This feature, which works only when the fog lights are turned off, activates the left or right fog light independently, depending on vehicle speed and steering angle, to provide enhanced illumination in the direction of the turn. The fog lights are pre-aimed for maximum coverage in corners.

New Infotainment and Rear Vision Camera
For 2015, Subaru has significantly upgraded 2015 Impreza's infotainment capability. A new standard 6.2 infotainment system in the Impreza 2.0i provides a multitude of music and information sources, all through a 6.2-in. multi-function touch screen display with single-touch gesture control. The display also functions for the newly standard Rear Vision Camera.

The system integrates AM/FM stereo and HD Radio®; Radio Data Broadcast System; single-disc in-dash CD player; Subaru STARLINK smartphone integration with Aha™ Infotainment, Pandora® and iHeart® Radio; Bluetooth® hands-free phone connectivity and audio streaming; iPod® control capability and iTunes® Tagging capability, a USB port and aux. input jack, and four speakers. The Impreza 2.0i Premium features the same system, but with six speakers.

The upgrade infotainment system is standard for the Impreza 2.0i Limited trims and works through 7-inch touch screen display with multi-touch control that offers swipe and scrolling gesture control. This system offers six-speaker audio and all of the features of the base system plus voice-activated controls; SiriusXM® Satellite Radio (subscription required); a vehicle information display; SMS text messaging, iTunes® Tagging capability and dual USB ports.

The top infotainment system, optional for the 4-door Limited and Sport Limited trims, adds a navigation system that can be controlled with voice commands. This option expands information content with SiriusXM NavTraffic® and NavWeather® services (subscriptions required) and more.

Fun for the Driver, Comfort for the Passengers
Built on a 104.1-inch wheelbase, the Impreza offers one of the roomiest cabins in its segment. Rear seat passengers have 35.4 inches of legroom. Five-door models offer an impressive 22.5 cu. ft. of space behind the rear seat that expands to 52.4 cu. ft. with the standard 60/40 split rear seatbacks folded to create a flat load floor.

Liquid (hydraulic) engine mounts on models with the CVT help to dampen vibration. The double-wishbone rear suspension features pillow ball bushings for exemplary ride comfort, straight-line stability and handling agility.

The Impreza's 2.0-liter 4-cyl. BOXER engine produces 148 hp at 6,200 rpm and 145 lb.-ft. of peak torque at 4,200 rpm. The long-stroke configuration (84mm bore and 90mm stroke) emphasizes low and mid-range torque. The camshafts are chain driven, reducing long-term servicing costs. Dual Active Valve Control System (AVCS) variable valve timing optimizes torque performance and emissions.

The responsive BOXER engine can be matched to a 5-speed manual transmission or the lighter, more compact second-generation version of the Lineartronic CVT that is now also offered in all 2015 Subaru models except the BRZ sports car. All Impreza models (5-speed and CVT) feature Incline Start Assist, which helps prevent the vehicle from rolling back when moving away from a stop on an incline.

All Imprezas with the CVT, except the base 2.0i, feature a 6-speed manual mode with steering wheel paddle shifters that allow the driver to control the transmission. In the base 2.0 models with the CVT, a driver-selectable Low shift mode can provide additional engine braking when traveling down a grade, to enhance vehicle control.

Other technologies that help boost fuel efficiency in the Impreza include electric power assist steering (now with a quicker ratio for 2015), along with low rolling resistance tires. An ECO gauge in the instrument panel encourages economical driving.

Proven Subaru Quality and Value
In addition to its standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, the 2015 Subaru Impreza delivers exceptional value throughout. Rich looking appointments and details abound, including soft-touch materials for the dashboard, door trim and center console armrest. Roomy door pockets can hold plastic drink bottles and large maps. Numerous compartments located in and around the center console hold all manner of today's personal items, such as phones, USB drives and MP3 players.

The 2015 Impreza 2.0i offers one of the best values in the compact class. Its lengthy list of standard amenities includes a tilt/telescoping steering wheel; Rear Vision Camera, cruise control; power windows, door locks and side mirrors; 60/40-split fold-down rear seat backs; outside temperature gauge; a multi-function display with fuel economy information; steering wheel audio and Bluetooth® control switches; remote keyless entry system; security system with engine immobilizer; variable intermittent windshield wipers and a low windshield washer fluid warning light. Carpeted floor mats, an extra-cost option in many cars, are standard in all Impreza models.

The 2.0i Premium increases handling agility with standard 16-inch alloy wheels and a rear suspension stabilizer bar. For 2015, the 2.0i Premium gains the Lineartronic CVT as standard. The All-Weather Package, which includes 2-stage heated front seats, heated exterior mirrors and a windshield wiper de-icer, is also standard. The 2.0i Premium 4-door offers an Alloy Wheel Package that, in addition to 17-inch alloy wheels, also includes a power moonroof, fog lights and a leather-wrapped steering wheel with silver stitching, plus other trim upgrades.

For an even sportier driving experience and appearance, the 2015 Impreza 2.0i Sport Premium is a 5-door model with a more aggressive stance from body-color rocker panel spoilers and standard 17-inch alloy wheels to further enhance agility. This trim also brings fog lights, turn-signal mirrors, roof rails, unique seat fabric and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob. A power moonroof is available as a standalone option.

Topping the 2015 Impreza range, the Limited and Sport Limited (5-door only) trims deliver the highest level of comfort and convenience offered in the Impreza line. Leather seating is standard, along with the new upgraded infotainment system, turn signal exterior mirrors, a color LCD in the gauge cluster, Welcome Lighting and a leather-wrapped steering wheel with silver stitching. Additional exterior chrome trim also distinguishes the Limited trims.

Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive: Two Different Types
Subaru offers two different versions of Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive in the 2015 Impreza, each tailored to the type of transmission. In models equipped with the 5-speed manual transmission, the Continuous AWD system uses a viscous-coupling locking center differential to distribute torque a nominal 50:50 front to rear. Slippage at either the front or rear wheels will cause the system to send more torque to the opposite wheels.

Models equipped with the Lineartronic CVT use Active Torque Split AWD. An electronically managed continuously variable transfer clutch actively controls power distribution in response to driver input, driving conditions and wheel slippage.

The Subaru Safety Standard
The Impreza is built around the brand's proven Ring-shaped Reinforcement Frame body structure for exemplary collision protection. All models are equipped with a standard 4-wheel disc Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) and the Brake Assist safety system. The Brake Override system ensures that the engine power will be cut when both the brake and accelerator are pressed simultaneously. Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC) combines stability and traction control functions.

The Impreza's roster of safety features includes a driver's knee airbag, front side pelvis/torso airbags and side curtain airbags that offer front and rear outboard seat coverage. The passenger-seat front airbag features a shell-type design with a center groove, thus exposing the passenger to less impact force upon deployment.

Subaru produces a full line of All-Wheel Drive sedans, crossovers and SUVs, along with the rear-wheel drive BRZ sports car.

Transformers vol.3 | Plataforma MCU - nº10 | Plataforma Star Wars Nº90 | PALEOPLATAFORMA: Paleomiembro Nº 10 | Plataforma - A L I E N - Nº: 1
A.P.M. está desconectado   Responder Con Cita

Viejo 25-sep-2014, 19:04   #2
DannyOcean
ForoCoches: Miembro

Nov 2008 | 2.965 Mens.
Lugar: bcna

lotus

horrible
DannyOcean está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 19:04   #3
FrankMG

Ene 2014 | 4.277 Mens.
Lugar: Andújar
A ver si ya se deciden a traer a España estos modelos, acabo de mirar en la web y el Impreza ya no lo venden.

FrankMG está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 19:05   #4
Ace Rothstein
Demiurgo

Abr 2011 | 2.603 Mens.
Lugar: Monrovia
Feo feo

Enviado desde Shurtalk
Ace Rothstein está desconectado   Responder Con Cita

Viejo 25-sep-2014, 19:09   #5
ShurPollo*
Persiguiendo Gallinas

Abr 2011 | 8.859 Mens.
Lugar: Madriz

Seat Leon MK2 TDI

El impreza ya no es lo que era:

Foreros de la Comunidad de Madrid Nº25 || Plataforma BREAKING BAD.
ShurPollo* está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 19:10   #6
tx_men
*AutoBan Spam/Flood/Troll*

Mar 2010 | 31.380 Mens.
Lugar: Madrid-Detroit

Mar 1987 l 106.332 Mens.

Si me dicen que es un chevrolet aveo me lo creo
tx_men está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 19:11   #7
Sajetos
forocochia62

Dic 2013 | 2.159 Mens.

Golf V 1.6 FSI

Horroroso.
Sajetos está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 19:11   #8
Septim
Miembro PREMIUM

Ene 2011 | 10.240 Mens.
Lugar: XXXXXX

MB CLS 500

Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por ShurPollo* Ver Mensaje

Opino igual

Mi hilo sobre Diseño Gráfico - ¿Buscas un logotipo? ¿Quieres unas bonitas tarjetas de visita? ¿Necesitas renovar la imagen corporativa de tu negocio? ¡Manda MP!
Septim está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 19:14   #9
josekron

Nov 2005 | 307 Mens.
Lugar: Costa del Sol

Clio I 1.2

Parece más un Legacy que un Impreza, ha perdido toda la agresividad.

josekron está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 19:49   #10
Raytheon
Before the Dawn Heals Us

Abr 2010 | 13.948 Mens.
Lugar: En latitudes piratas

10,6 gasolina

Personalidad, ¿dónde estás?

Cada vez más toyotizados...

No hay más paraíso que aquel que hemos perdido.
Raytheon está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 19:50   #11
Chopedepavo
Con aceitunas

Sep 2011 | 4.215 Mens.

Seat Exeo Sport TDI/ Opel Tigra TwinTop Sport

le han dado un aire mas yankee no?
Chopedepavo está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 19:50   #12
TSI...oh!

Ene 2014 | 4.589 Mens.
Lugar: de aqui

SW traicionero-THP elaborado-STI para elaborar

Cita:

Que conste que me gusta el 22B mas que ningún otro Impreza, pero poner esa imagen comparada con las imágenes del nuevo, que son de las versiones menos deportivas es un poco injusto para el nuevo.

Mejor con este...

Y ojo que aun así yo prefiero el antiguo

Última edición por TSI...oh! fecha: 25-sep-2014 a las 19:53.
TSI...oh! está desconectado   Responder Con Cita

Viejo 25-sep-2014, 19:51   #13
roberchu
Forocochia19

Mar 2011 | 10.532 Mens.
Lugar: Zaragoza

ninguno

Cita:

+1 que asco dan ahora

roberchu está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 19:59   #14
A.P.M.
Mira el avatar

Feb 2007 | 89.610 Mens.

1.2 +turbado

Cita:

Que poco se ha tardado en mezclar churras con merinas

Y eso que el 22b me encanta, pero no es lo mismo del hilo

Transformers vol.3 | Plataforma MCU - nº10 | Plataforma Star Wars Nº90 | PALEOPLATAFORMA: Paleomiembro Nº 10 | Plataforma - A L I E N - Nº: 1
A.P.M. está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 20:54   #15
ShurPollo*
Persiguiendo Gallinas

Abr 2011 | 8.859 Mens.

Seat Leon MK2 TDI

Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por A.P.M. Ver Mensaje
Que poco se ha tardado en mezclar churras con merinas

Y eso que el 22b me encanta, pero no es lo mismo del hilo
lo cierto es que no es una mezcla muy lógica, llevas razón.

Me revienta que con el paso de los años se convierta esta joya en algo tan diferente.

Viejo 25-sep-2014, 20:56   #16
ouch!!
MotoFlan Span/Mosh/Tross

Ago 2010 | 5.482 Mens.
Lugar: Pucela

Dic 1954 | 9.999.999 Mens.

un focus de los nuevos , tal cual
ouch!! está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 21:04   #17
kame329

Mar 2014 | 2.827 Mens.

e46 cala///Mar

Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por TSI...oh! Ver Mensaje
Que conste que me gusta el 22B mas que ningún otro Impreza, pero poner esa imagen comparada con las imágenes del nuevo, que son de las versiones menos deportivas es un poco injusto para el nuevo.

Mejor con este...

Y ojo que aun así yo prefiero el antiguo
En mi barrio hay uno como este

kame329 está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 21:06   #18
nitoscosworth
todocanis miembro.

May 2009 | 24.635 Mens.
Lugar: Norte

V8 Biturbo, tres 6 en linea y un ruinolt.

EL ocaso de un mito....

El ocaso de subaru como marca para mi... una persona anti japo pero que sentia cierta debilidad por subaru.. desde pequeño me gustaban estas preciosidades

Ahora mirad las putas mierdas que hace... parecen todas la misma lavadora.

--Todas mis melodias van por ti Ion hasta siempre-- // ESCARAMANGA: kia en calidad no tiene nada que envidiar a un mercedes
nitoscosworth está conectado ahora   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 21:18   #19
Regulus

Jul 2006 | 1.039 Mens.
The camshafts are chain driven, reducing long-term servicing costs

Antes llevaban correa de distribución?
Regulus está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 21:43   #20
hybrido
Forocoches: Miembro

May 2011 | 6.616 Mens.

Aveo LT

Cita:

ya, y no tendra que ver que separaron el nombre impreza para la lavadora y wrx para el prestacional? por que la justa comparacion seria con este otro, que no te guste se respeta, pero comprar un 22b con la berlina normal, no te jode?

GUARDIANES DE LA ROTONDA "The Witch is Coming" Miembro 6
hybrido está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 25-sep-2014, 21:48   #21
ShurPollo*
Persiguiendo Gallinas

Abr 2011 | 8.859 Mens.

Seat Leon MK2 TDI

Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por hybrido Ver Mensaje
ya, y no tendra que ver que separaron el nombre impreza para la lavadora y wrx para el prestacional? por que la justa comparacion seria con este otro, que no te guste se respeta, pero comprar un 22b con la berlina normal, no te jode?

no te falta razon, aun así me sigue pareciendo jodidamente feo

Viejo 28-sep-2014, 00:28   #22
grx8

Mar 2014 | 261 Mens.
Lugar: Santiago de Chile

BMW 325 Ci E46 - Subaru XV CVT

Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por Regulus Ver Mensaje
The camshafts are chain driven, reducing long-term servicing costs

Antes llevaban correa de distribución?
Los motores EJ llevaban correa, el EZ30 y EZ36 (del Tribeca, Legacy y Outback) tienen distribución por cadena, igual que todos los nuevos FB.
grx8 está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 28-sep-2014, 01:38   #23
Ultraman

Jun 2011 | 7.602 Mens.
Ultraman está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 28-sep-2014, 02:51   #24
Oberyn_Martell

Jul 2014 | 7.928 Mens.
Lugar: Barcelona

Mazda RX-8 // Golf GTi MkII

Cita:

Comparas el modelo básico 2015 con el STI WRC... habría que ver el STI WRC del 2015...

Edito: Se me adelantaron... pero pal caso habemos dos que pensamos igual xd
Oberyn_Martell está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 28-sep-2014, 14:45   #25
JuanOky

Ene 2006 | 2.651 Mens.
Lugar: Hispania

Audi SQ3 Quattro

Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por Oberyn_Martell Ver Mensaje
Comparas el modelo básico 2015 con el STI WRC... habría que ver el STI WRC del 2015...

Edito: Se me adelantaron... pero pal caso habemos dos que pensamos igual xd
Impresionante el nuevo STI

Nunca hay piedad para los condenados
JuanOky está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 28-sep-2014, 15:05   #26
molsufr

Jul 2005 | 5.319 Mens.
Lugar: de mi casa

Honda CB 500F, Vespa P200E

El Sti nuevo da para paja.
Si me toca un euromillones tal vez. Si no en unos años

molsufr está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 28-sep-2014, 16:09   #27
chripton

Jun 2006 | 114 Mens.
Demasiada diferencia de uno a otro
chripton está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 08-feb-2015, 14:46   #28
Lt. Castillo

Dic 2013 | 648 Mens.

Toyota Corolla 1.4 D4D

No sé si esta información quedará mejor en este hilo o en el del Legacy, pero parece ser que para este año llegará a a Europa el Levorg Sports Tourer (según webs está relacionado tanto con el Impreza como con el Legacy):

http://www.diariomotor.com/2015/02/0...g-2015-europa/

Lt. Castillo está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 08-feb-2015, 14:58   #29
stunt4life

Oct 2012 | 1.064 Mens.
Lugar: en un lugar muy lejano
Los retrovisores lo matan..
stunt4life está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 11-mar-2015, 13:16   #30
F.Alonso21

Jun 2006 | 17.838 Mens.
Lugar: Madrid

MTB RR 8.1(Puleciclomotores)

Creo que not bad no? sin la version turbo o sti no puedo verlo claro xDDD

Las carrocerias, el 5p deberia ser mas alargado para denominarse SW... como antaño, odio los 5p que parecen culocortaos, maldita moda de mierda, es como una zorra que se pinta de zorra como una puerta y luego es un cardo, ir de SW sin serlo me repatea.

Cita:

+1 Por las carrocerias Coupe y SW basicamente en mi caso, porque la 4p actual del STI creo que esta bien conseguida aunque de esa quinta o del 2005 o 2007 tambien me encantaban aun mas.

No entendere porque no comercializan ambas carrocerias de nuevo, la 5p es un insulto sinceramente, que les cuesta sobre la longitud del 4p alargarla 10 cms mas o 5 cms mas y diseño trasero de SW?

Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por Lt. Castillo Ver Mensaje
No sé si esta información quedará mejor en este hilo o en el del Legacy, pero parece ser que para este año llegará a a Europa el Levorg Sports Tourer (según webs está relacionado tanto con el Impreza como con el Legacy):

http://www.diariomotor.com/2015/02/0...g-2015-europa/

Asi es , y sera sustituto del Legacy, con ese tamaño no le veo sustituto del Impreza ni por asomo.

Menos mal que estan salvando la marca algo , que hace no mucho los diseños eran

Tesla Reinventa el automovil y Elon Musk es el nuevo Henry Ford
http://www.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=3116617
F.Alonso21 está desconectado   Responder Con Cita

Respuesta

Regresar   Inicio | ForoCoches > Zona ForoCoches > ForoCoches
Herramientas

[ VERSIÓN MÓVIL ]
Info Legal | Privacidad | Cookies | Notificaciones | Normas de uso | Publicidad | Updates | Stats | Ayuda | Invitaciones | Contacto