Mazda CX-5 (II)  
Respuesta

Herramientas
Viejo 02-oct-2016, 20:04   #31
i-men
*AutoBan Spam/Flood/Troll*

Jul 2016 | 16.890 Mens.
Lugar: Detroit, Europe

Ford Mondeo Vignale Hybrid y Volvo XC60 D4 Aut.

Demasiado continuista y con una línea más hacia una berlina. No me va,me pasa como con el F-pace. Una berlina debe tener diseño de berlina y un Suv de Suv
i-men está desconectado   Responder Con Cita

Viejo 27-oct-2016, 16:16   #32
Montañes
ForoCoches: Miembro

Jun 2005 | 4.590 Mens.

RIP 1479-2019

Club Mazda España ‏@clubmzd El nuevo #Mazda #CX5 será presentado a mediados de noviembre en Los Angeles Auto Show

RIP 1479-2019
Montañes está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 27-oct-2016, 17:56   #33
A.P.M.
Mira el avatar

Feb 2007 | 89.633 Mens.
Lugar: Asturias

1.2 +turbado

Pones una foto del actual al lado y parecen el mismo
Se nota que la linea lateral no han querido tocarla porque les parece que está bien

Transformers vol.3 | Plataforma MCU - nº10 | Plataforma Star Wars Nº90 | PALEOPLATAFORMA: Paleomiembro Nº 10 | Plataforma - A L I E N - Nº: 1
A.P.M. está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 27-oct-2016, 18:54   #34
DannyOcean

Nov 2008 | 2.960 Mens.
Lugar: bcna

lotus

lo malo que a 2 pijadas que metas se pasara de 30.000e
DannyOcean está desconectado   Responder Con Cita

Viejo 15-nov-2016, 20:25   #35
rubielos
Me gusta conducir

May 2007 | 11.023 Mens.
Presentación en directo desde Los Ángeles, esta noche a las 4:00 hora peninsular:

https://www.mazdausa.com/2017-cx-5-l...cetag=SOC10183
rubielos está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 15-nov-2016, 20:47   #36
Its_a_trap

Nov 2016 | 5.182 Mens.
Lugar: Lleida

Forester XT, Polo GTI, 208 GTI by PS

Es un restyling? O es totalmente nuevo?
Its_a_trap está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 15-nov-2016, 20:52   #37
rubielos
Me gusta conducir

May 2007 | 11.023 Mens.
Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por Its_a_trap Ver Mensaje
Es un restyling? O es totalmente nuevo?
Nueva generación.
Viejo 15-nov-2016, 20:57   #38
Its_a_trap

Nov 2016 | 5.182 Mens.

Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por rubielos Ver Mensaje
Nueva generación.
Un poco raro no? Me refiero a que el actual salio hace 4 años y medio, y hoy ya lo presentan. Ha sido una generación corta la verdad.

A ver si Mazda se anima y empieza a sacar versiones MPS de sus modelos actuales, un CX-5 con el 2.5 turbo del cx-9 tendría que volar
Viejo 15-nov-2016, 21:02   #39
rubielos
Me gusta conducir

May 2007 | 11.023 Mens.
Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por Its_a_trap Ver Mensaje
Un poco raro no? Me refiero a que el actual salio hace 4 años y medio, y hoy ya lo presentan. Ha sido una generación corta la verdad.

A ver si Mazda se anima y empieza a sacar versiones MPS de sus modelos actuales, un CX-5 con el 2.5 turbo del cx-9 tendría que volar
Desde que debutara la generación SkyActiv, precisamente con el CX-5, Mazda lleva un ritmo vertiginoso sacando nuevos modelos y actualizaciones/facelifts de éstos. La verdad que aún no ha salido aquí el facelift del Mazda2 y CX-3 (en Japón sí) y ya estamos con la 2ª generación del CX-5.
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 08:48   #40
linares_M

Ene 2008 | 6.796 Mens.
Lugar: Barcelona

VW Tiguan, Mini JCW, KTM 790 ADV R

Presentado!!

Pintaza!!

http://www.carscoops.com/2016/11/maz...verhauled.html
linares_M está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 08:58   #41
rubielos
Me gusta conducir

May 2007 | 11.023 Mens.
PRESENTADO!!

Muchas más fotos, aquí: https://www.netcarshow.com/mazda/2017-cx-5/

Nota de prensa en ingés:

Developers of the all-new Mazda CX-5 aimed to take the emotional appeal and powerful vitality the carmaker has pursued with its KODO - Soul of Motion designs to a yet higher level by creating a fresh expression of beauty that appeals to mature sensibilities. Aiming for a unique design only Mazda could produce, the development team started with a simple yet honed form free of non-essential elements, as is common in traditional Japanese crafts, choosing "refined toughness" as the design keyword.

Exterior design

Efforts focused on creating a confident, resilient look that further enhances the distinct personality and dynamic flavour of the outgoing model. An expression of pure motion running from the front to the rear of the body conveys agile acceleration and speed. The all-new CX-5 exudes a boldly seductive charm. Its physique emphasises the solid stance and forward momentum with a simple form that beautifully reflects shadows and highlights.

A lower centre of gravity and 10mm wider front and rear tread give the all-new Mazda CX-5 a more powerful stance. Mazda repositioned the A-pillars some 35mm rearward compared to the current model, also optimising the relative positions of the front axle and A-pillars. The motion conveyed down the sides of the vehicle culminates at the rear with a trapezoidal shape that extends from the liftgate out toward each rear tire. The result is a powerful physique that appears firmly planted from any angle.

Strengthening the expression of the evolved Mazda family face are thinner headlamps positioned lower and a signature wing that extends the entire breadth of the front end to their apexes below each headlamp, emphasising the vehicle's width. The detailed three-dimensional pattern of the grille's mesh section combines with the sculpted signature wing to give the all-new CX-5's face a bolder, deeper and sportier expression.

Beautiful reflections appear where the body surface changes shape as it sweeps from the front to the rear. The designers tirelessly adjusted the positioning and characteristics of the peaks and other details to create an elegant expression of transitioning light.

Mazda's new Soul Red Crystal body colour heightens the appeal of this effect. Further evolving the personality of Soul Red, a vivid body colour combining bright highlights and pure depth to instil an emotionally charged energy, Soul Red Crystal attains a fresher, even more stunning level of transparency.

Interior design

Designers of the all-new Mazda CX-5's interior focused their efforts on ambience, form, and texture in keeping with the "refined toughness" theme. Aiming for a human-centred ambience, Mazda carefully considered the form of every component to come up with a basic layout providing a pleasing sense of exhilaration and reassuring comfort for all occupants. Then the design team worked to perfect the interior with forms demonstrating both SUV toughness and quality, paying careful attention to the fit and finish of every detail.

All elements in front of the driver flow outward from the centre of the steering wheel, which has an invigorating effect while also creating in the cabin a roomy ambience and sense of width.

The extraordinary depth of the seats together with the deeply chiselled climate control louvers express outstanding quality and durability.

The decorative panel finishing blends the warmth of natural wood with the strength and resilience of metal.

The three interior packages available feature pure white leather, black leather or black fabric. Different colours were used above and below the instrument panel to emphasise the sense of physical unity with the car and its interior roominess.

Human-centred design, greater comfort for all

Mazda applied every aspect of its human-centred philosophy to the all-new CX-5, enhancing the already acclaimed design of the current model. The result is cabin comfort that makes every trip a delight for all occupants.

Driving environment & cabin comfort

The cockpit zone is designed around the ideal driving position, with all controls and switches laid out where the driver can operate them with natural hand or foot movements. To improve usability, the floor console was raised and the shift knob positioned 60mm (automatic) or 40mm (manual) higher than on the current model.

Repositioning the A-pillars rearwards expands the driver's horizontal field of view, while smaller door mirrors enhance diagonal forward visibility. Rear visibility has been improved with a slightly lower beltline than the current model and the adoption of a single pane of glass for the rear window.

The front seat seatbacks incorporate suspension mats, with the stiffness of each part optimised to firmly support the waist and minimise lateral upper body sway and head motion. Vibration-damping urethane foam on the seat cushions, meanwhile, provides greater comfort.

The all-new Mazda CX-5 is the first Mazda to adopt a two-step reclining mechanism on the rear seats. Comfort improvements in the back also include a lower hip point, seat cushions with a three-dimensional shape that follows the occupant's lower body form, and the availability of rear seat heaters and climate control vents on the back of the centre console.

For greater convenience, the front of the taller floor console contains a pair of adjustable cup holders that sit side by side.

With a capacity of 505 litres, the boot offers the same practicality as the current model's 500 litres (DIN figures, including sub-trunk).

Human-machine interface (HMI)

The multi-information gauge on the right-hand side of the instrument cluster features a new 4.6-inch high-resolution colour TFT liquid crystal display.

The Active Driving Display on the all-new Mazda CX-5 now projects important driving and navigation system information onto the windshield.

Moving the 7-inch centre display to the top of the dashboard significantly reduces the amount of eye movement required by the driver. This independently mounted display is the first on a Mazda to use optical bonding to join the LCD to the touch panel, resulting in a clearer image.

MZD Connect

MZD Connect works in conjunction with smartphones and other mobile devices to simplify connecting to the internet, access social networking services and using other communications functions.

Mazda's advanced car connectivity system includes audio functions, hands-free phone operation, Aha™ by HARMAN for a wealth of cloud-based content, and a navigation system that uses data from SD cards.

Audio system

Tuned to match the characteristics of an SUV, the new audio system delivers clearer high-end sound along with a tighter bass. It also adds tweeters mounted in the A-pillars, achieving a clearer, more natural sound by positioning output closer to the ears of vehicle occupants.

The all-new Mazda CX-5 features a 10-speaker BOSE® premium sound system co-developed with Mazda that includes Bose's AudioPilot® 2 ambient noise compensation and Centerpoint® 2 surround sound technology.

Making driving a pleasure for everyone in the car

Based on the human-centred philosophy, which aims to vitalise and stimulate the body and soul with a driving experience matched to human sensibilities, Mazda strives to build vehicles that heighten the sense of unity between the driver and car. The carmaker refined every aspect of the all-new CX-5 to provide a truly pleasing experience for the driver as well as everyone else in the vehicle. These efforts, which include enhanced powertrains, handling and ride comfort, heighten performance while also delivering a more tranquil cabin.

Powertrains

The engine line-up includes Mazda's SKYACTIV-D 2.2 clean diesel as well as the SKYACTIV-G 2.0 and SKYACTIV-G 2.5 direct-injection petrol engines. They are paired to six-speed SKYACTIV-Drive automatic or SKYACTIV-MT manual transmissions. All these powertrains deliver powerful linear acceleration along with excellent fuel economy and correspondingly low emissions.

Also available is Mazda's predictive i-ACTIV AWD system, which helps prevent the front wheels from slipping. The system features synthetic oil that maintains its low viscosity even in extremely cold conditions, thus reducing energy losses throughout its operating temperature range. Utilising newly developed ball bearings for all its power take-off and rear differential unit bearings, it also reduces resistance.

SKYACTIV-VEHICLE DYNAMICS

The all-new Mazda CX-5 features G-Vectoring Control (GVC), the first technology in Mazda's new SKYACTIV-VEHICLE DYNAMICS range. By adjusting engine torque in response to steering wheel action, GVC delivers unified control over lateral and longitudinal acceleration g-forces, optimising the vertical load on each wheel. The system is particularly beneficial in SUVs, whose relatively high centre of gravity makes them prone to lateral forces. GVC thus enhances both vehicle responsiveness and stability, helping prevent occupants from sliding sideways and delivering a more comfortable, relaxing ride.

SKYACTIV-Chassis

The all-new Mazda CX-5 comes with rigid steering mounts that heighten the linearity and steering stiffness of its column type electric power steering system.

The front MacPherson strut and rear multi-link suspension system features larger diameter front damper pistons and liquid-filled bushings for the front suspension. They suppress the floating sensation experienced by the driver as well as unpleasant vibrations in the cabin when the vehicle is subjected to roll.

The braking system with front ventilated and rear solid discs now gets Mazda's auto-hold function, which keeps the car stopped even after the driver lifts his or her foot off the brake pedal.

SKYACTIV-Body

A 15.5% increase in torsional rigidity over the current model reduces flexing that might otherwise slow the vehicle's response to steering input from the driver.

Increased use of ultra-high strength materials including 1,180MPa steel on the A-pillars and 980MPa steel on the side sills and B-pillars.

NVH & aerodynamics

To enable stress-free conversation in the cabin, great effort was devoted to reducing the low-frequency road noise heard when driving on coarse surfaces as well as high-frequency wind and tire noise when travelling at higher speeds. Compared to the outgoing model, the all-new Mazda CX-5 achieves around 10% clearer conversation levels in the cabin at a cruising speed of 100km/h and reduces noise by some 1.3dB when traveling on rough roads.

Aerodynamic components such as the duct-shaped openings in the front grille were strategically positioned to provide the greatest benefit.

i-ACTIVSENSE: the evolution of world-class safety

Mazda Proactive Safety is a comprehensive approach to maximising the range of conditions in which the driver can operate the vehicle safely and with greater confidence while minimising the risks that could lead to an accident. It thus supports true driving pleasure.

With new active safety features, Mazda's i-ACTIVSENSE advanced safety technologies lend even greater assistance to the driver in identifying potential risks early on, further lowering the chances of damage or injury. Passive safety enhancements include improving the efficiency of the multi-load path structure on Mazda's innovative SKYACTIV-Body and using more ultra-high strength steels. The carmaker is aiming for top ratings from traffic safety authorities around the world.

i-ACTIVSENSE is Mazda's range of radar and camera-based active and pre-crash safety systems.

Active safety

The all-new Mazda CX-5 is available with an enviable line-up of i-ACTIVSENSE systems including the latest edition of Mazda Radar Cruise Control (MRCC), which can follow a preceding vehicle from a standing stop, and Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR), which reads speed limit and other road signs, displaying the message on the Active Driving Display.

Passive safety

The all-new Mazda CX-5's SKYACTIV-Body effectively absorbs and disperses impact forces to suppress cabin deformation and protect occupants. The strengthened A-pillar section and added use of high-strength materials further improves collision safety while at the same time reducing weight.

A broad range of measures provides extra protection in the cabin, such as the polypropylene foam added to the inside of the headrests or the optimised seatback frame mounting method, which together enhance the head impact-mitigating structure of the front seats.

The bonnet and front bumper are designed to protect the head and legs of pedestrians during an impact.
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 09:04   #42
rubielos
Me gusta conducir

May 2007 | 11.023 Mens.
Empiezo por lo peor: las llantas. Me parecen horribles y desclucen un poco la magnífica impresión general.

Lo demás, fantástico. Han evolucionado el diseño actual hacia un estilo más refinado, en línea con los CX-3 y CX-9. El nuevo frontal me parece espectacular. Y el interior es una pasada, muy en línea con el del CX-9 y con detalles de acabado muy, muy cuidados. Cada vez se esmeran más y se nota.

A ver cómo queda la gama europea y si hay novedades en los motores ya conocidos.

Última edición por rubielos fecha: 16-nov-2016 a las 09:08.

Viejo 16-nov-2016, 09:35   #43
linares_M

Ene 2008 | 6.796 Mens.

Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por rubielos Ver Mensaje
Empiezo por lo peor: las llantas. Me parecen horribles y desclucen un poco la magnífica impresión general.

Lo demás, fantástico. Han evolucionado el diseño actual hacia un estilo más refinado, en línea con los CX-3 y CX-9. El nuevo frontal me parece espectacular. Y el interior es una pasada, muy en línea con el del CX-9 y con detalles de acabado muy, muy cuidados. Cada vez se esmeran más y se nota.

A ver cómo queda la gama europea y si hay novedades en los motores ya conocidos.
Habrá novedades, las habra...
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 09:41   #44
minisaurio

Jun 2004 | 1.580 Mens.
Precioso. El interior tiene una presentación fantástica, aunque "la tablet" se les queda pequeña para los tiempos que corren. Eso sí, los mandos del clima no me parece que estén demasiado bien ubicados, quedarían mejor justo debajo de los aireadores, donde está la pantallita de los airbags.

Creo que deberían meterle motores de acceso de 120cv.

Última edición por minisaurio fecha: 16-nov-2016 a las 09:53.
minisaurio está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 09:48   #45
rubielos
Me gusta conducir

May 2007 | 11.023 Mens.
Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por linares_M Ver Mensaje

PD: estaba currándome el post de presentación cuando te me adelantaste. Sorry
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 09:51   #46
reasegurator
ForoCoches: Adicto

May 2004 | 6.901 Mens.
Lugar: Alcalá de Henares

Mito y Stelvio

Me gusta la vista lateral, la frontal y la trasera... pero en las fotos frontolaterales la caída de la aleta y del nervio del capó al faro, al menos en las fotos, se ven raras... como si fuera excesiva; afinando en exceso la contundencia del frontal que normalmente se espera en un SUV.

Pero el conjunto tiene muy buena pinta y en vivo, seguramente mejore.

'Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum.'
'Dale fuego a un hombre y estará caliente un día, préndele fuego y estará caliente el resto de su vida.'
'La gente lleva cientos de años creyendo que los renacuajos en un pozo significan que el agua es fresca y potable, y en todo ese tiempo nunca se han preguntado si los renacuajos salen de allí para ir al servicio.'

reasegurator está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 09:53   #47
RSierraBarajas
 Apple

Dic 2010 | 17.515 Mens.
Lugar: Albacete - Salamanca

Opel Astra K 1.4T 150cv Excellence

El morro me parece raro, con el capó como "al aire". El resto es similar al anterior, pero mas "actualizado". Por lo general, mejora al actual.

El interior es brutal. La evolución dentro es muy grande.

En lineas generales, a favor, aunque me gustaría verlo en gris o negro, el rojo no creo que le favorezca mucho.

RSierraBarajas está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 09:58   #48
lord_samu
solo gobar

Abr 2007 | 9.113 Mens.
Lugar: WC

Toyota C-HR Dynamic Plus

me encanta, el problema será el precio

PEÑA MERENGUE ForoCoches socio nº: 2303
lord_samu está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 10:21   #49
albeeR
Forocoches: VIP

Abr 2006 | 36.872 Mens.

A4 Avant 2.0TFSI S-tronic, Impreza STI, Polo TSI

Donde estan los que dicen que los vag son todos iguales?? es practicamente identico al anterior, cosa que no me parece mal ya que el anterior era muy bonito y era logico seguir en la misma linea, pero no veo quejas como cuando presentan un Golf o un Audi nuevo jeje..
El interior era lo peor que tenia el modelo antiguo, aunque en este lo han modernizado sigo sin verlo a la altura, lo sigo viendo demasiado sencillo y no parece el de un coche del 2017..
A ver que novedades mecanicas nos traen

albeeR está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 10:34   #50
Insignia ST
El colega

Nov 2015 | 18.231 Mens.
Lugar: Canarias, España

Honda CR-Z GT

El primer CX5 nunca me gustó y este mejora bastante. Los faros más estilizados y las líneas más afiladas le sientan de maravilla.

Por dentro, sin embargo, no me gusta nada. Las salidas de aire centrales particularmente, me parecen feas, bastas y mal integradas en un conjunto que por lo demás, me parece armónico.

Me parece una pena que por ese detalle se arruine el interior entero.
Insignia ST está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 10:37   #51
Its_a_trap

Nov 2016 | 5.182 Mens.

Cita:
Pillamos 2.5 turbo?
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 10:46   #52
Tubobe
Zoom Zoom

Sep 2004 | 504 Mens.
Lugar: Barcelona y Chile

ex Suzuki Swift Sport, ex Golf GTI 180cv

Me parece espectacular...sobre todo el interior.

An Apple a day keeps the doctor away...A Red Line a day keeps the mechanic away
Tubobe está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 12:40   #53
linares_M

Ene 2008 | 6.796 Mens.

Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por minisaurio Ver Mensaje
Precioso. El interior tiene una presentación fantástica, aunque "la tablet" se les queda pequeña para los tiempos que corren. Eso sí, los mandos del clima no me parece que estén demasiado bien ubicados, quedarían mejor justo debajo de los aireadores, donde está la pantallita de los airbags.

Creo que deberían meterle motores de acceso de 120cv.

motor más pequeño 150cv 2.2d.
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 12:54   #54
JoMaCo
Old Fag

Oct 2005 | 4.517 Mens.
Ya me gustaba el actual pero este nuevo lo mejora en todo... por poner una pega, el hecho de que lo renueven estando el actual tan reciente.

Cualquier tecnología lo suficientemente avanzada es indistinguible de la magia
JoMaCo está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 12:56   #55
minisaurio

Jun 2004 | 1.580 Mens.
Cita:

motor más pequeño 150cv 2.2d.
Me lo imaginaba, yo desde luego menos no cogería. Pero venderían bastante más. O eso pienso yo, mientras tomo un Protos.
minisaurio está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 13:08   #56
motorman
Injection ABS desde 1989

Ene 2005 | 33.087 Mens.
Lugar: Madrid

RENAULT 21

Estupendo asientos de piel blanca, y perforada, mucho mejor para no pegarse al cuero en verano y sea más eficaz la calefacción integrada. Les sobra sujección lateral: un SUV alto y pesado no es el vehículo adecuado para muchas alegrías en curva.

Saludos

motorman está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 14:30   #57
linares_M

Ene 2008 | 6.796 Mens.

Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por motorman Ver Mensaje
Estupendo asientos de piel blanca, y perforada, mucho mejor para no pegarse al cuero en verano y sea más eficaz la calefacción integrada. Les sobra sujección lateral: un SUV alto y pesado no es el vehículo adecuado para muchas alegrías en curva.
Se nota que no has probado el CX-5.

No es un roadster, pero se maneja MUY bien en tramos revirados, mucho mejor que muchas berlinas o compactos...

Sobre lo de "pesado", si consideras que 1390kg es un SUV pesado...
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 15:04   #58
rubielos
Me gusta conducir

May 2007 | 11.023 Mens.
Más info en km77: http://www.km77.com/01/mazda/cx-5/20...-328341-p.html
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 15:13   #59
motorman
Injection ABS desde 1989

Ene 2005 | 33.087 Mens.
Lugar: Madrid

RENAULT 21

Cita:
Se nota que no has probado el CX-5.

No es un roadster, pero se maneja MUY bien en tramos revirados, mucho mejor que muchas berlinas o compactos...

Sobre lo de "pesado", si consideras que 1390kg es un SUV pesado...
¿En serio hay que discutir sobre el comportamiento de los SUVs en curvas cerradas?

Por cierto, un Mazda CX-5 diesel pesa 1.614 Kg. con depósito lleno al 90% y 75 kg. de carga.

Saludos

motorman está desconectado   Responder Con Cita
Viejo 16-nov-2016, 15:25   #60
linares_M

Ene 2008 | 6.796 Mens.

Cita:
Originalmente Escrito por motorman Ver Mensaje
¿En serio hay que discutir sobre el comportamiento de los SUVs en curvas cerradas?

Por cierto, un Mazda CX-5 diesel pesa 1.614 Kg. con depósito lleno al 90% y 75 kg. de carga.
Discutir no tenemos porqué discutir.

Lo que no hay que hacer es hablar sin conocimiento de causa.

Respuesta

Regresar   Inicio | ForoCoches > Zona ForoCoches > ForoCoches
Herramientas

[ VERSIÓN MÓVIL ]
Info Legal | Privacidad | Cookies | Notificaciones | Normas de uso | Publicidad | Updates | Stats | Ayuda | Invitaciones | Contacto